RV Scenic Drives
- Beartooth Highway - All-American Road (MT & WY)
- Circle the Continental Divide - Driving Tour (WY)
- Hells Canyon Scenic Byway - All-American Road (OR & ID)
- Hot Springs - Circle Tour (B.C.)
- International Selkirk Loop - All-American Road (ID, WA & B.C.)
- Montana Scenic Loop - Scenic Loop (MT)
- Northwest Passage - Scenic Byway All-American Road (ID)
- Salmon River-Sawtooth - Scenic Byways (ID)
- Waterton-Glacier - International Peace Park Loop (MT, ALB & B.C.)
- Yellowstone-Grand Teton - Loop (WY, MT & ID)
- David Thompson - David Thompson Historic Route (ALB, B.C., MT, ID & WA)
- Lewis & Clark - National Historic Trail (WA, OR, ID & MT)
- Nez Perce - National Historic Trail (OR, ID, MT & WY)
- Oregon - National Historic Trail (WY, ID & OR)
Little Dealer Little Prices RV Recommends:
The Top 10 Scenic Drives in the Northern Rockies is a travel destination built upon a breathtaking, natural environment, fascinating history and a great appreciation for Native American cultures, as well honoring some of North America's first explorers.
To ensure that its pure and natural state is preserved for many generations to come, the destination's suppliers support principles of green tourism, or geo tourism, and are committed to encouraging visitors to practice sustainable travel during their Top 10 Scenic Drives' experiences.
The Top 10 Scenic Drives features nearly every outdoor activity a traveler could imagine coupled with many dining options, artisans,wineries and cultural and historical centers. To provide this robust offering, the destination currently includes nearly 200 partners and/or suppliers that have committed to an agreement focused on ensuring a high-quality experience for visitors, providing reporting and tracking metrics and upholding sustainable travel principles originally established by National Geographic's Center for Sustainable Destinations. To learn more, visit www.nationalgeographic.com/travel/sustainable.
The Top 10 Scenic Drives was recently unveiled as North America's newest destination for domestic and international travelers who seek an authentic experience with scenic beauty, wildlife and recreation that delivers a connection with the environment, American Indian cultures and North American history.
The Top 10 Scenic Drives connect 19 National Parks, Monuments and Recreation Areas via nationally designated Scenic Byways and National Historic Trails.
The Top 10 Scenic Drives in the Northern Rockies includes five U.S.states (i.e., Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Washington and Oregon) and two Canadian provinces (i.e., British Columbia and Alberta).
About The Top 10 Scenic Drives in the Northern Rockies
The Top 10 Scenic Drives in the Northern Rockies' initiative beganin 2005 after the International Selkirk Loop and Northwest Passage Scenic Byway joined the Beartooth Highway and Hells Canyon Scenic Byway in achieving All-American Road (AAR) designation - the highest designation in the U.S. National Scenic Byway system.
The destination is built upon its four AARs, four connecting historic trails and 19 national parks, monuments and recreation areas,and includes more than 100 key partners, including state, provincial,regional, local and tribal organizations, as well as state and federal agencies and private businesses, organizations and individuals.
For more information about The Top 10 Scenic Drives in the Northern Rockies, visit www.drivethetop10.com.